Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter is Here Are You Praying for Spring or Taking Positive Actions?

Living in the Middle West near Chicago, any sensible individual cognizes that Winter intends snow. Yet, when it happens, you think, Why today, Why not tomorrow?

A calendar month ago I planned a trip to Capital Of Indiana to follow-up with a client. And when I planned it, I thought, December 5, weather condition should be Okay. This is normally a 2.5 hr thrust and gives me clip to think. Today, the trip will probably be near to 4 hours because Winter is here.

So instead of getting up at my usual clip of 4:30am, I was up at 3:00am (actually 2:30am) to give myself other time. I could have got got called off the meeting, but it would have to be rescheduled and given that Winter is here who cognizes if the adjacent clip the weather condition would not be worse.

By planning and changing my schedule, I am not hurrying and racing around. I have got clip to make what I necessitate to make so that I can take my clip and hopefully avoid any jobs beyond my control.

Having a planning mental attitude is critical to your success and your ain personal mental well being. You experience much more than in control even when control is limited to those things beyond your control. No 1 can command the weather. This is not a false sense in any way, but rather a calm, assurance that you can acquire through whatever you are facing.

Recently, I delivered a 30 minute presentation about net income and planning to a grouping of concern owners, gross sales people and concern executives. What I learned once again, that even concern proprietors who have got an action plan, make not take the clip to read their plan. All that work, those resources expended and the program sit downs somewhere just waiting to be opened.

We all cognize the quote: When you neglect to plan, you program to fail. Yet, most people especially in concern still make not have got plans. And if they do, they simply make not work them. They go on to put more than value in the every twenty-four hours simple written grocery store list.

Take the clip whether Winter have come up to where you dwell or whether it have not and reread your concern action program and life action plan. If you make not have got those plans, then make them. If you make not cognize how, happen person to assist you. For life is much better when you have got a program especially if your program is to go the route to success.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home