Thursday, February 28, 2008

A North Polar Star!

" He who exerts authorities by agency of his virtuousness may be compared to the North polar star, which maintains it put and all stars turn towards it."

Confucius said that over 2500 old age ago. He was a philosopher and societal reformist in China.

Virtue is defined as moral excellence, right action and thinking; the ability to mend or strengthen, and to make and accept with an congenial and positive attitude. In today's ambiance of political reform I don't hear much about virtue, but I always hear the word change. Change of course of study always intends something I didn't have got before, but wanted in some way. Change of policy, alteration of laws, alteration in taxation, alteration in human faces and most of all alteration in my feeling of well being.

The campaigners all rise to the occasion, each 1 carefully outlining their vision of alteration and how that volition be accomplished. I sit down back and listen and justice them by their manner with words, their societal status, the colour of their tegument and their gender. I don't concentrate on virtuousness in this race for power; I concentrate on who struggles the hardest, who have the most money, and who have the most support from particular interests. I'm lost in the conflict of justness and justness is nowhere to be found. The alteration I desperately seek is beyond my appreciation because I force it away from me by attracting the same negative ideas that got me to this topographic point of discontent. The system of bank bank checks and balances have go a system of all checks with no balance.

Where is the virtuousness that Kung Futzu negotiation about? Where is this North star of polarity? I look and listen and happen only shooting stars of evaporating gases that vanish after Election Day. I fault the other cat for vote his way; I fault the particular interests, I fault whatever I can warrant in order to take the load of duty off of my shoulders. Heck I was looking for virtuousness and there was none around, not even within me. Another election, another alteration and I experience the same deficiency of self-worth that have go portion of my mundane existence.

The powerfulness of positive alteration is my mantra it is who I am. In order to dwell that alteration I must believe I am the alteration I desire to live. The virtuousness I seek is within me; I am that North Star and I can pull other stars to my light. Elections get with me. Iodine must take duty for myself. I then undertaking that mental attitude in my day-to-day routine. My virtuousness pulls the virtuousness in others and I get to sense a feeling of power. It's not a arm of conflict but energy of union. I get to listen to my interior guide, not to my egotistical emotions. I do picks that compliment my truth not shatter it. The business office searcher I take is portion of my galaxy of affiliated energy. His virtuousness is his platform and I am his legs.

The political procedure is based on war. I don't utilize the word warfare I utilize argument instead. Argument between parties, argument within parties, argument among ourselves and a general feeling of disconnection, where everyone is trying to reconnect to truth. It's a dreaming I can live, if I get to pull it using my virtue.

Living in United States is a privilege I take to experience. I made this pick in order to change. I have got the ability to dwell here in freedom and joy, not by fighting and repressing the direct contrast I experience, but by accepting and surrounding it in virtue. Virtue is my natural state and by life it I am connected to all physical life in a web of love that stores peace, copiousness and joyousness to me and to all who retrieve it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home